Hello, friends! I just realized that it has been a month since I last wrote...I apologize for the hiatus. It is now the middle of the fall semester, and I have piles of research requests keeping me in the office later than usual. My new hobby of trumpet playing has also been keeping me busy. But more about my music in another post!
I have recently become active in the alumnae organization of my alma mater, Smith College. As I wanted to relive some of those lovely fall days which I experienced as an undergraduate student in Massachusetts, I organized an outing to a local apple orchard for some of my Smith friends. We piled in my grandfather's car and made our way to the orchard where acres of apple trees and pumpkin patches awaited us.
So many choices!
We made it there just a week before Halloween.
Apple picking with Smith College friends
Thank goodness there was a petting zoo with alpacas.
I found a dinosaur friend.
Now I need to decide what I should do with all the apples I picked at the orchard. I am thinking my next post might include some pictures of the beautiful apple pies which I am planning to bake :-)











No comments:
Post a Comment