Most people get around the grounds of the resort by bicycle or on foot. I unfortunately did not have my bicycle on this trip, but I enjoyed strolling around the grounds nonetheless.
During our stay, we visited the Athenaeum Hotel, which is always a treat. Being inside this great hotel gives one the feeling of going back to the Victorian era. And there's nothing more soothing than sitting in a rocking chair on the large wooden veranda of the hotel and watching the waves wash up onto the shore of Lake Chautauqua.
On my last morning in Chautauqua, I got up early to take a walk down by the Miller Bell Tower and the Pier Club. As a kid, I swam at the beach here, so I wanted to go back to have a look. It seemed like very little has changed since my youth!




























No comments:
Post a Comment