There is a running joke at the Minnesota State Fair - if the food can be deep fried or put on a stick, then that will be done. This isn't necessarily a good thing, either.
I visited the Minnesota Public Radio booth but unfortunately did not see Garrison Keillor.
That's right - deep fried candy bars. I did not try one, but I can imagine how disgusting they would have been.
I'm tempted to change my voter registration to Minnesota just so that I can vote for this man.
Finally we found some German food for David. Thank goodness - he wouldn't have survived otherwise.
You thought Twinkies were already disgusting in their normal form...you have no idea.
Yes, people are willing to wait in line for 45 minutes to get a bucket of these amazing cookies.
Ooohh, my favorite part of the fair!
I certainly did.
Doing what black sheep do best.
Gross! Needless to say, I did not try any of these deep fried desserts.
But I did try deep fried cheese curds!
No comments:
Post a Comment